Innikloof 8th-10th March
Innikloof offers the option of camping, caravaning AND chalets!
Everything is better when we do it together so we encourage everyone to make the necessary plans, book to join us at Innikloof Friday 8th– Sunday 10th March
You can check out Innikloof here http://www.innikloof.com/index.html
Each individual, couple or family needs to contact and book with the campsite personally.
Here is the booking process:
- Decide who will be camping with you. Singles can group together. Couples and families can share chalets.
- Email CATHERINA WAIT at email@example.com.
- Tell Catherina you are in the City Lights Group so that she will know where to place you.
- Let Catherina know how many people you are and that you will be camping with City Lights over Friday 8th and Saturday 1oth.
- Each family/group must provide the number of adults, u/12’s and u/5’s and state whether they want to camp or stay in a cottage.
- Catherina will quote you directly and give you your payment options.
- Confirm your booking with payment to Innikloof
Please make your bookings as soon as possible and LET IS KNOW soon so that we can send you detailed plans for the weekend.
Innikloof; will quote you on the cost for your family/group
ADDITIONAL COSTS; (to be paid to City lights) – R60/Adult and R30/Child over 5. This will help cover the costs of Saturday nights “family dinner” as well as other camp expenses.
You will need to …
Book and Pay Innikloof – For accommodation.
Pay City Lights – for snacks and Saturday night’s dinner.
Plan for your own meals and bring food and drinks.
Make your way to Innikloof (or arrange a lift with others).
Set yourself up for camping or caravanning.
Be available to assist with cooking and cleaning over the weekend.
Food and Cooking
All meals are self-catered except for Saturday nights “family dinner”.
For Friday night please bring – “wors” and rolls, we will cook these together at 7.00pm.
Please bring what you need for all other meals.
Don’t forget your drinks.
Please prepare to bring…
Your: Tent, Mattress, Bedding, towels and toiletries, gas braais, lighting, Chairs, “special toys”. If you don’t have any of these please network with friends and family. Also check with others at City Lights.
Also, please let us know if you have MORE THAN YOU NEED (ie a spare tent) as some of our community are not equipped for camping.
We will be in touch with those who are coming around detailed arrangements. Please feel free to ask any questions.
Please make your bookings and let us know you are coming as soon as possible.