Innikloof 2nd – 4th March
Everyone is catered for because Innikloof offers the option of camping, caravaning AND chalets.
Church camps are amazing and we are encouraging everyone to make the necessary plans, pack the car and join us at Innikloof Friday 2nd– Sunday 4th March
You can check out Innikloof here http://www.innikloof.com/index.html
Each individual, couple or family needs to contact and book with the campsite personally.
Here is the booking process:
- Decide who will be camping with you. Singles can group together.
- Email CATHERINA WAIT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let Catherina know how many people you are and that you will be camping two nights (Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd)
- Each family/group must provide the number of adults, u/12’s and u/5’s and state whether they want to camp or stay in a cottage.
- Tell that Catherina you are in the City Lights Group so that she will know where to place you.
- Finally, Catherina will quote you directly and give you your payment options.
Please make your bookings as soon as possible and LET US KNOW ONCE YOU HAVE CONFIRMED so that we can send you detailed plans for the weekend.
CAMPING – Adults +-R70/night
Children U12 +- R35/night
Children U5 – Free
CHALETS – R200/person/night.
Children TBA on request.
City lights expenses – R60/Adult and R30/Child over 5
You will need to …
Book and Pay Innikloof – For accommodation.
Pay City Lights – for snacks and Saturday night’s dinner.
Plan for your own meals and bring food and drinks.
Make your way to Innikloof (or arrange a lift with others).
Set yourself up for camping or caravanning.
Be available to assist with cooking and cleaning over the weekend.
Food and Cooking
All meals are self-catered except for Saturday night.
For Friday night please bring – “wors” and rolls, we will cook these together at 7.00pm.
Please bring what you need for all other meals.
Don’t forget your drinks.
Please prepare to bring…
Your: Tent, Mattress, Bedding, towels and toiletries, gas braais, lighting, Chairs, “special toys”. If you don’t have any of these please network with friends and family. Also check with others at City Lights.
Also, please let us know if you have MORE THAN YOU NEED (ie a spare tent) as some of our community are not equipped for camping.
We will be in touch with those who are coming around detailed arrangements. Please feel free to ask any questions.
Please make your bookings and let us know you are coming as soon as possible.